BENEFITS OF DIRECT PRIMARY CARE (DPC)
DPC IMPROVES PATIENT CARE
- Smaller patient panels means more time with each patient
- Focuses on preventative care and health maintenance
- Enables same day or next day appointments
DPC IS A SIMPLIFIED BUSINESS MODEL
- Eliminates reimbursement from insurance plans
- Eliminates the need for large administrative billing staffs
- Flat rate, monthly membership fees for patients
DPC INCREASES SATISFACTION
- Doctors see greater effectiveness and less stress
- Improved quality of life for doctors, staffs and patients
- Patients have no more co-pays or deductibles
Dr. Mensink speaks at the Harvard Business School.
FRANCHISE & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
If you already own a medical practice, we help you to convert from an insurance reimbursement model to our proven direct primary care model. Our franchises are modeled after the very successful The Practice medical practice.
WE WILL BUY YOUR PRACTICE
For some physicians, coverting to a direct primary care practice is not financially viable. Contact us about buying your practice, hiring you to continue running your practice, and then selling The Practice back to you. We carry the risk!
- a large protected territory
- access to our preferred vendors
- marketing materials and local website
- access to alternative medical treatment training
- flexibility to grow your list of services
- ongoing guidance and assistance
This is a revolutionary medical care facility returning doctors to their original role of healer.
The Practice Clinics of America is a franchise of primary care facilities that provide an extraordinary level of medical care at affordable prices. Our franchise is modeled after The Practice in Bakersfield, California. Whether starting a new office or converting an existing one, The Practice Direct Primary Care is scalable and simple to operate, completely free from burdens that accompany insurance reimbursement.
Our business model incorporates a simplified membership-based medical office. Direct primary care doctors are paid by the number of patients they have enrolled, not how fast patients are pushed through. The DPC model has a proven track record with increased doctor and patient satisfaction.